Monday, August 4, 2014

Value of Life

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

It is a matter of time that I have once more taken the pen from the soil of my heart and written upon here. Life has gone by and the clouds of turmoil once more loom over my head. Allah is merciful that He has granted me these breaths once more but it is not of any consequence or fruitful investment for it has been a nothing but a delusional waste. Many more people around the world suffer and struggle to obtain even one of the blessings which I have been endowed with. Yet, I so willfully and without regret am able to wither it away with no worry or second thought.

All the knowledge is there in front of us. The books are open, the truth is clear. Yet we stumble and balk at taking the first step. I know within my mind where the truth is and theoretically what is the path for what this journey was constructed for. Yet day after day I toil in my miserable existence. Mindlessly toiling from one meaningless task to the other, just letting time pass.

What is the purpose and what is the goal? If you believe, oh self, that you will achieve it tomorrow or come to that purpose in a few years then it is but only a moments of delusion that you bury yourself under until it is too late. Your grave is being built at this moment, there is no tomorrow and there is no yesterday. It is only this moment of now and present that exists. So pull up your socks and tie back your shirt and open your eyes to now. He is the now and He is the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment